SIMPLE SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
1200 COUNTRY CLUB DRIVE
LARGO, FL 33771-2179
PHONE NUMBER 727-812-8101
PRIMARY - EMAIL email@example.com
We no longer support FAX or SKYPE
SHIPPING ME YOUR OLDER CABLE FOR DIN UPGRADE
A cable you may of purchased after the sale, bought locally, grabbed on eBay, stolen at a Wedding from the guy who jumped in front of you, traded your dog for it. Whatever!
The Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box is about the same size and shape as three stacked DVD cases, perfect for jewelry, electronics, event tickets, or other small items that need expedited shipping. And like all USPS flat rate boxes and envelopes, the new box is available free of charge and also can be used for international shipping. You are at the post office anyway, grab a few empties in assorted sizes, you can't beat the deal.
Or UPS, no insurance, no signature. You may also use the bubble wrap envelope with the usual information if you prefer UPS or FEDEX or FIRST CLASS.
USE THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE PRIORITY MAIL
I prefer for you to use USPS PRIORITY MAIL when sending a return, DIN, or upgrade. I have specific reasons for this choice. USPS FLAT RATE Boxes Are Free at Post Office and the FRB-1 or medium size flat rate can hold up to twenty pounds at one flat fee. It is $10.80. You can't beat the deal.
A quick, easy, and convenient way for you to ship Priority Mail packages. The Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box features predetermined rates regardless of weight (domestically) or destination, similar to the Flat Rate Envelope and they deliver on Saturday and my postoffice at Tampa International airport is open on weekends.
* Save your money. NO signature card required and no insurance, I will not drive ten miles, thats 20 miles round trip to get your package from the FEDEX or UPS depot because the driver came when I was out.
* Priority contains insurance, a smaller amount. I have a discreet drop box at my condo so the stuff if addressed right gets here.
* Do not ask for a signature card, it will signature recorded free when dropped to me. It has FREE tracking for delivery and a great track record.
* If your zone gets it here in two days, I can turn it around to you within the week if you do it right. They deliver on Saturday too. Call me or email me first to tell me that I can expect a package
* I have allergies. Use newspaper please, peanuts are not friendly to the environment or me. We use high speed fans because of the soldering. Solder contains lead. They collect and carry germs as they get recycled. Just wrap securely in NEWSPAPER.
* Postage please for the return. Cash, Check is fine, most items range from $5.00 for cables to $10.80 Return Priority MAIL plus a few dollars for handling if the circumstance requires it.
* Take the email or a note of our discussion and stick it in the package with your address and phone numbers. Again and I hate to be redundant, include your name address, the nature of the problem or work to be done and your phone numbers and email address.
* Those that do not enclose a note, I will let it lay till you figure out who you are and you contact me. Cut and paste the attached email and place this form in the box if you will.
Sometimes we get a package from "BILLY BOB's Swedish Smorgasbord and PIT BARBECUE". And I am supposed to know it's from William Glickinpooper, Cosnobia, Connecticut. Drives me nuts, almost as bad as peanuts.
CANADA and INTERNATIONAL MAIL
Since Canada was not on the list of countries Bush invaded in the past years, this year, surprisingly enough... we have good news! Better Service to Canada and International Service with Priority Mail.
CUT AND PASTE
SIMPLE REPAIR or WORK ORDER RETURN FORM
Just print out and enclose in box.
NAME, and EMAIL:
REPAIR, UPGRADE THE FOLLOWING:
SHIP BACK TO: ADDRESS, CITY, ST, ZIP, COUNTRY.
DAY, CELL PHONE: